All about me x20

 Hi! I'm Cheyenne! Here are some facts about me! 

1. I am born and raised in Tampa!

2. I am the firstborn and have one sibling, sister...!

3. My dad, my best friend, my dog, and my cousin all share the same birthday! ( June 6...Gemini szn)

4. I played soccer for 17 years of my life, however, I suffered from 3 major concussions, torn my MCL, all of my ligaments in my left knee and now basically I feel like a 20-year-old inside an 80-year-old body. 

5. I'm very extroverted! 

6.  I am a dog lover, I have a Yellow Lab and Lhasa Apso 

7. I am Bi-racial, my mom is Hispanic ( Chilean) and my dad is black. 

8. My parents are divorced but you would never know because they are the best of friends

9. Sometimes I share way too much info and I don't have a filter, I just say it how it is

10. I like to workout and I care about my well-being and health.

11. I am obsessed with traveling and trying and seeing new things!

12. I go to Las Vegas 3 times a year with my family, it has now become one of many annual trips

13. Favorite/Lucky numbers are 7,13,18,21,34 ( No clue why)

14. I am an ADPR major and Junior 

15. I love making new friends

16. I love good food, big foodie

17. I'm going to be one of those people... I love all music but country <3

18. I love going to concerts

19. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HALLOWEEN. BEST.TIME.OF.THE.YEAR

20. I am 20 and there are 20 facts/statements about me!






Comments

  1. I AGREE: Halloween is the best time of the year :-p / Great ASCII

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the set up of your first post! Super organized! I like your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really creative way to lay out your about me!

    I can understand your pain from playing soccer, my ankles hate me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment